Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Treadmill Confessional

It's Tuesday and we've got more rain. Where's the snow? It seems cold enough to be snowing but we're just left with puddles.

I headed to the gym late in the afternoon.

I got on the treadmill and ran 1 mile at an 8 minute pace to warm up. I spent 5 minutes stretching and then ratcheted up to 7 min/miles for 3 miles.

I still felt "heavy" from all that food I ate yesterday and must've "forgot" to list what I ate on Monday's blog... but the treadmill and my body made me confess my poor choices and I must admit I had many servings of incredibly delicious yet somehow unhealthy fatty foods.

I jumped off the treadmill and pretended to have strength enough for a bicep workout in between stretching. I stretched well but biceps faded after dumb bell curls.

My ankles ache and my calves are mildly sore.

Business: Treadmill. 4 miles in 28:45 @ an average 7:11min/mile pace. Biceps.
Splits are as follows:
Mile  1: 8:00 (0:08:00)
Mile  2: 7:00 (0:15:00)
Mile  3: 7:00 (0:22:00)
Mile  4: 6:45 (0:28:45)

Gut-check
Breakfast: 3 cinnamon rolls, Odwalla vanilla soy protein shake (170cal), water.
Lunch: Stuffed shells w/ spinach, cheese, and beef, water.
Dinner: Cheeseburger, 2% milk, water.

Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

=RUMBLE

No comments: