Today Chris and I went for a run up Dougherty and back. Chris is recovering from food poisoning so we took it easy.
I stretched afterward and then did a chest and bicep workout. I dropped in to MMA for 15 minutes before heading outside for volleyball. We actually had 3 players today... but still lost.
Business: Out and back on Dougherty for 5.25 miles in 41:41 @ avg. 7:56min/mile pace with Chris. Stretch. Chest & bicep workout. Volleyball.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 8:24 (0:08:24)
Mile 2: 7:57 (0:16:21)
Mile 3: 7:57 (0:24:18)
Mile 4: 7:42 (0:32:00)
Mile 5: 7:46 (0:39:46)
Mile 5.25: 1:55 (0:41:41)
Gut-check
Breakfast: Banana-nut muffin, 3 6oz. Yoplait yogurts.
Lunch: Salami/provolone sandwich, Dr. Pepper, water.
Dinner: Kielbasa, 2 ears of corn, cake, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Running To Stand Still
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment