Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Running on Empty

It was really hot today.

I went out for 5.25 miles at 12 noon. I was overheated on the way up Dougherty so I stopped by my house for some water. I got to see the kids for a bit then continued down Dougherty and back to the gym.

I was feeling pretty tired and hungry for such a short run. Hopefully I'll be in a competitive spirit for the company 5K race Thursday.

Business: 5.25 miles @ avg. 6:43 min/mile in 35:16.
Mile 1 in  7:00 @ 7min/mile.
Mile 2 in 14:02 @ 7:02min/mile.
Mile 3 in 21:02 @ 7min/mile.
Mile 4 in 27:22 @ 6:20min/mile.
Mile 5 in 33:42 @ 6:20min/mile.
Mile 5.25 in 35:16 @ 6:16min/mile.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 3 6oz. Yoplait yogurts, water.
Lunch: Chicken sandwich, Odwalla protein shake, water.
Dinner: 3 thin sandwich steaks, slice of pizza, milk, water.

=RUMBLE

No comments: