Thursday, June 26, 2008

Playing Catch Up

It was really muggy today and smokey and just plain miserable.

Chris and I went out for a 5.25 mile run that turned into a 7 mile run. We made our way up Dougherty but at mile 2 I decided I was going to run a bit faster and longer than Chris. I ran up to Old Ranch and then continued down Dougherty and back to the gym. Chris followed the 5 mile route but I never caught him on the run back which is good for Chris.

I was feeling "good enough" afterwards to play two games of volleyball. The second game was 2 on 3, Scott and I against 3, which is a bit more aerobic.

I had nothing to do tonight so I decided to go run with the 2nd Wind team. We ran from Coach's restaurant, the Oak House. Doug is training for CIM so he and I ran 9.75 miles. Again, I decided to run a little faster at around mile 6.

Business: 16.75 total miles.

In the afternoon I ran 7 miles @ avg. 6:47 min/mile in 47:28.
Mile 1 in  8:01 @ 8:01min/mile.
Mile 2 in ?? @ 8:01min/mile.
Mile 3 in ?? @ 6:28min/mile.
Mile 4 in ?? @ 7:21min/mile.
Mile 5 in ?? @ 6:54min/mile.
Mile 6 in ?? @ 7:00min/mile.
Mile 7 in 47:28 @ ??min/mile.

& in the evening I ran 9.75 miles @ avg. 7:51 min/mile in 1:16:03.
Mile 1 in  8:17 @ 8:17min/mile.
Mile 2 in ?? @ 8:17min/mile.
Mile 3 in ?? @ 8:30min/mile.
Mile 4 in ?? @ 8:35min/mile.
Mile 5 in ?? @ 8:35min/mile.
Mile 6 in ?? @ 8:47min/mile.
Mile 7 in ?? @ 7:48min/mile.
Mile 8 in ?? @ 7:51min/mile.
Mile 9 in ?? @ 7:33min/mile.
Mile 9.75 in 1:16:34 @ 7:51min/mile.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 3 6oz. Yoplait yogurts, water.
Lunch: Salami/ham sandwich, water.
Dinner: Hmmm. not hungry. A lot of water.

=RUMBLE

No comments: