I climbed onto the stationary bike. I set the bike to manual program amd rode at level 9 but at a more relaxed pace with a few accelerated efforts when the music fit the mood. I was over 100 rpms and averaged 20+mphs with a few spikes. I worked out my biceps afterwards. For some reason I felt really, really tired.
Business: Stationary bike for 5 miles in 14:00, biceps workout.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1 Ride: 2:55 (0:02:55), 163 max bpm
Mile 2 Ride: 2:45 (0:05:40), 177 max bpm
Mile 3 Ride: 3:10 (0:08:50), 175 max bpm
Mile 4 Ride: 2:40 (0:11:30), 180 max bpm
Mile 5 Ride: 2:30 (0:14:00), 178 max bpm
Gut-check
Breakfast: Raisin nut cereal, 2% milk, protein bar.
Lunch: Chicken sandwich, Odwalla protein shake, water.
Dinner: Carnitas burrito, wine, water.
Ride. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
154 lbs.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Wednesday Squeeze Play
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment