The last FOUR days can best be described as alot of shopping, eating, Christmas parties, drinking, dancing, traveling, cleaning, and when lucky, sleeping BUT unfortunately no running... Can I count the dancing as exercise? If I did, then I'd have to also admit to eating two servings of chocolate lava cake that same night(mmmmm...chocolate lava.. :-).
I hope this wont be a trend but with the holidays' hectic schedule, it'll be hard to avoid the running lapses.
I was back on the treadmill this afternoon. Decided I'd not have lunch until I served my time sweating and grunting.
I spent a few minutes re-acquanting myself with the machine and then took off at a 6:53 min/mile pace for 2 miles. I wasn't feeling any fatigue in my quads so I ramped up to 6:37 min/mile and eased off with a final 7:47 min/mile.
I wrapped up with a good back but mediocre bicep workout.
Business: Treadmill. 4 miles @ avg. 6:50 min/mile pace. Back & biceps.
Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast, peanut butter, honey, Odwalla, water.
Lunch: Chicken sandwich w/ pepperjack cheese, tomato, water.
Dinner: , water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
161 lbs. still.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Patchy Footwork
Labels:
treadmill,
weightlifting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment