Monday. Volleyball. Forced 3 matches. Good exercise. We lost.
Tuesday. Rode to work. Ran. Rode home. Now I'm tired.
I ran solo with only the occassional group of ground squirrels to dash across the trail in front of me. At one point I noticed I had a lady bug hitchhiking on my shoulder. As pathetic as it may sound, this is the furthest I'm run in a long while but then again, I'm focused on the 5K first and after Thursday, will ramp up for the half. This will mean more outdoor running as the treadmill wont work for distance.
Interesting video from a blog I read. It made me think about a man's need to run for survival in parts of the world versus what I'm doing before taking a nice shower and grabbing food from the cafeteria...
Business: Volleyball. Bike. Outdoor run. Bike. 7 miles in 50:25.16 @ an average 7:12 min/mile pace.
Mile 1: 7:37.49 (0:07:37.49), 109bpm
Mile 2: 7:20.10 (0:14:57.59), 176bpm
Mile 3: 7:19.33 (0:22:16.92), 176bpm
Mile 4: 7:14.91 (0:29:31.83), 178bpm
Mile 5: 7:12.68 (0:36:44.51), 179bpm
Mile 6: 7:10.96 (0:43:55.47), 180bpm
Mile 7: 6:29.69 (0:50:25.16), 184bpm
2min Recovery: 181bpm -> 140bpm
AvgHR: 168
PeakHR: 188
MinHR: 77
TotCal: 927
Gut-check
Monday: banana, lasagna, water, asparagas, sausage, milk.
Tuesday: 2 poptarts, 4 hot dogs no bread, water... alot of water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Monday & Tuesday
Labels:
cycling,
outdoor nature run,
volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment