Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend I went up to my in-laws house in Santa Rosa to help get a Christmas tree and decorate the house. My father-in-law, Ken, came to my house Friday night after work and we headed up early Saturday morning at 5am.

We decided to grab breakfast at IHOP in Novato. It was pretty damn cold when we arrived at the house but I zipped up, pull on my gloves, fired up the iPod and went for a run.

Saturday we spent alot of time decorating. We were able to drive around and see some great Christmas lights and even a musically-chereographed display but the time passed without much play time with the kids. Sunday morning, I rescheduled my run to whenever I arrived back in Dublin, so I could spend more time with Matthew and Christina before leaving but of course Sunday's run never happened. I've planned 6 miles in my mind for Monday.

Business:
Saturday 3.6 miles easy 8 minute pace around Spring Lake.
Sunday no miles, kids.

End-of-week Summary: (not including 12 cycling miles)




Gut-check
Saturday
Breakfast: Avacado, bacon, cheese omlette, OJ, toast.
Lunch: Yogurt, soprasata/provolone sandwich, water.
Dinner: Soprasata/provolone sandwich, mushrooms, olives.

Sunday
Breakfast: 2 slices of toast w/ peanut butter, lowfat milk.
Lunch: Pasta, water, apple cider.
Dinner: Bowl of rice krispies cereal, lowfat milk.

=RUMBLE

No comments: