I had a very busy day at work today and was convinced there'd be no chance in hell of making it to the gym but given that I would accumulate a fifth day without running, skipping wasn't an option.
The weather sucks. It's suppose to rain this entire week.
When I got on the treadmill, I had 15 minutes to do some serious cardio. Actually, that is not at all enough time to do anything serious so I ran 2.5 miles with a .5 mile cooldown.
Business: 2.5 miles on the treadmill.
Mile 1 at 7:00min/mile pace & 171bpm. (7:00)
Mile 2 at 6:31min/mile pace & 176bpm. (13:31)
Mile 2.5 at 6:50min/mile pace & 170bpm. (16:56)
Gut-check
Breakfast: Half pint of milk, 2 6oz. Yoplait yogurts, peanut butter granola bar.
Lunch: Soda, soprasata sandwich w/ provolone cheese, Odwalla B Monster, 33oz. water.
Dinner: Gnocchi, broccoli, milk.
Stay dry.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
2.5 Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment