Wednesday, January 23, 2008

XT Wednesday

The weather still sucks but I managed to make it into the gym again for some cross-training.

I attended a martial arts class that was good. We did some warm-up jump rope, then stretched. After a little instruction, we did front, roundhouse, and side kicks and then move into jabs/punches.

I need to work on my form but the strength and flexibility was there as well as some blistered feet. When I throw my kicks and spin my body I guess the friction is too much for my delicate feet.

After an hour class there wasn't much time for running so I only got a quick mile and jumped off for bicep curls.

Business: Martial arts. 1 mile @ 6:28min/mile pace on the treadmill. Biceps.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 6oz. Yoplait yogurts, peanut butter granola bar.
Lunch: 2 salami/soprasata sandwich w/ provolone cheese, 33oz. water.
Dinner: Pasta w/ potato, pint of milk.

Peace out.

=RUMBLE

No comments: