So I was feeling 80% OK before my son coughed all through the night. He was pretty miserable and neither medicine nor hugs could fix it.
I ran with my friend Chris from work. We headed out on this 18 mile route but I only got as far as 16. See stats below.
Business: 16 miles in 2:02:00 @ 8 min/mile pace. Stretch. Ice.
Mile 1 9:14 (7:27)
Mile 2 17:10 (7:56)
Mile 3 25:23 (8:12)
Mile 4 33:27 (8:03)
Mile 5 41:26 (7:59)
Mile 6 50:50 (9:23)
Mile 7 58:54 (8:03)
Mile 8 1:07:19 (8:24)
Mile 9 1:15:05 (7:46)
Mile 10 1:23:00 (7:54)
Mile 11 1:31:29 (8:28)
Mile 12 1:39:12 (7:43)
Mile 13 1:45:35 (6:22)
Mile 14 1:53:20 (7:45)
Mile 15 2:00:57 (7:36)
Mile 16 2:08:57 (8:00)
Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 6oz. Yoplait yogurts.
Lunch: Banana, half gallon of OJ, 33oz. water, chicken sandwich, Odwalla protein shake.
Dinner: Meatball sandwich with provolone. Water.
Got ice?
=RUMBLE
Friday, February 15, 2008
Friday Long Run
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment