I'm not feeling exactly 100% yet.
I avoided running outdoors and just jumped on the treadmill for a quick run.
The miles just dragged on... Normally 3 miles would be a no-brainer but this time I watched each tenth of a mile slowly add up. Once that first mile passed, I was a little stircrazy so I cranked up the speed and headed to the finish line. My heart-rate monitor has been MIA since the half marathon but I could feel that I pushed my heart-rate up to about 183-187bpm.
Business: 3 miles @ 7 min/mile pace. Chest and triceps workout.
Mile 1 7:27 (7:27)
Mile 2 14:17 (6:49)
Mile 3 20:43 (6:26)
Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 6oz. Yopplait yogurts, Odwalla protein shake.
Lunch: Half a soprasata/provolone sandwich, chicken, water, peanut butter granola bar.
Dinner: Chips & salsa, 2 peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, pint of milk, water.
So long Mr. Sticky Lungs.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Stop Draggin' Around
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment