Thursday, June 5, 2008

Commute to Nowhere

Last night as I lay in bed my legs were sore.

A year that happened alot and wasn't something I paid much attention to because #1 I didn't know any better and #2 I'd rub in some sports cream and who cares... but since I'm not trying to pummel my legs into submission this year and would like them functioning to stay on a training schedule, I lost a little sleep. Then I lost a little more sleep thinking about a presentation but this blog isn't about work.

Unfortunately or maybe not, I didn't run or ride because I was in meetings and on the road. So, for your reading pleasure I've linked to a great post on Coach Dean's blog. This is very useful to runners but kinda scary when you realize it's using the same logic as an addict.

Business: Sit. Wait.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast w/ peanut butter, Odwalla protein shake (170cal.).
Lunch: NOTHING!
Dinner: 6 slices of Costco cheese pizza, Dr. Pepper, water.

Will Ferrell brings more cowbell w/ QOTSA.

Carpool. Sit. Sleep. Repeat.

=RUMBLE

No comments: