Once again I climbed onto the stationary bike, turned on my iPod and went for a spin.
I've notice I sweat... ALOT! In fact, the last few times I've stepped off the stationary bike to find I had two puddles of sweat on either side of the bike. Apparently it's coming off my elbows when I'm pedaling. My towel did the trick this time but I may need to bring a mop for the longer rides/
I set the bike to manual program again and kept it at level 9 resistance. I was over 120 rpms and averaged 22mphs with a few spikes to 28mph.
Business: Stationary bike for 4 miles in 10:20, 1 mile cooldown, stretch, and chest workout.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1 Ride: 2:30 (0:02:30), 164 max bpm
Mile 2 Ride: 2:40 (0:05:10), 179 max bpm
Mile 3 Ride: 2:40 (0:07:50), 173 max bpm
Mile 4 Ride: 2:30 (0:10:20), 175 max bpm
Mile 5 Ride: 3:20 (0:14:40), 146 cooldown
Gut-check
Breakfast: Oat cereal w/ 2% milk, protein bar.
Lunch: Peanut butter protein bar, gatorade, water.
Dinner: Home-made mega-burritos, carrots, wine, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Wednesday Repeat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment