Today I finally decided to join the guys out on the sand for volleyball. I was a little late but got in three games. I may join the next league starting up in about two weeks.
I went to the locker room and threw on my socks, running shoes, and iPod. Filled the water bottle and climbed onto the stationary bike. I set the bike to manual program amd rode at level 9 & 10 resistance. I was over 100 rpms and averaged 22mphs with a few spikes to 30mph. Does it go faster? I haven't been able to get it past 30mph. Either way, I created the usual puddles and gave a good effort.
Business:
Thursday: Nada.
Friday: Stationary bike for 4 miles in 10:20, 2 miles cooldown at 17:20, stretch, and a combo chest/biceps workout.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1 Ride: 2:30 (0:02:30), 166 max bpm
Mile 2 Ride: 2:40 (0:05:10), 180 max bpm
Mile 3 Ride: 2:40 (0:07:50), 177 max bpm
Mile 4 Ride: 2:30 (0:10:20), 173 max bpm
Mile 5 Ride: 3:10 (0:13:30), 145 cooldown
Mile 6 Ride: 3:50 (0:17:20), 133 cooldown
Gut-check
Thursday
Breakfast: Raisin-nut cereal, 2% milk, banana.
Lunch: Chicken, fries, vegetables, bread, butter, Sprite, protein bar, water.
Dinner: Stuffed chicken, wine, water.
Friday
Breakfast: 6oz. Yoplait yogurt, 2% chocolate milk, peanut butter protein bar.
Lunch: Gatorade, pasta & beans, root beer, water.
Dinner: Pasta w/ clams, champagne, cake, wine, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
152 lbs.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Thursday Holiday & Friday Play
Labels:
cycling,
volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment