Today I got some cool new songs on the iPod to really make me go nuts.
I climbed onto the stationary bike, blasted my iPod and began to spin like a madman.
I set the bike to manual program again and kept it at level 9 resistance. I was over 120 rpms and averaged 22mphs with a few spikes to 30mph.
After about 10 minutes, I stretched and finished with a shoulder workout.
Business: Stationary bike for 4 miles in 10:10, stretch, and biceps workout.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1 Ride: 2:30 (0:02:30), 160 max bpm
Mile 2 Ride: 2:30 (0:05:00), 179 max bpm
Mile 3 Ride: 2:30 (0:08:30), 175 max bpm
Mile 4 Ride: 2:40 (0:10:10), 170 max bpm
Gut-check
Breakfast: Raisin-nut cereal, banana.
Lunch: ?, water, trail mix.
Dinner: Pasta & beans, some wine, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Tuesday Traction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment