Friday, August 8, 2008

Four for Friday

Today I was pressed for time. I had 10 minutes to get something good in. I climbed onto the stationary bike, blasted my iPod and began to spin.

I set the bike to manual program again and kept it at level 9 resistance. I was over 100 rpms and averaged 24mphs with a few spikes to 27mph.

After an even 10 minutes, I stretched and finished with a shoulder workout.

Business: Stationary bike for 4 miles in 10:30, stretch, and biceps workout.
Splits are as follows:
Mile  1 Ride: 2:30 (0:02:30), 160 max bpm
Mile  2 Ride: 2:30 (0:05:00), 179 max bpm
Mile  3 Ride: 2:30 (0:08:30), 175 max bpm
Mile  4 Ride: 3:00 (0:10:30), 170 max bpm

Gut-check
Breakfast: Oat cereal, granola bar.
Lunch: 3 Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, water, rootbeer.
Dinner: Hamburgers, water.

Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

=RUMBLE

No comments: