It's Tuesday and I managed to squeeze in a quick run on the treadmill. The weather is absolutely incredible (70+) but I couldn't find my HRM or GPS so I stayed where I could monitor my pace. I got on the treadmill and ran a quick 5K with an 8, 7, 6.5 minute mile pace. I cooled down for 5 minutes then spent another 15 stretching.
My calves are mildly sore.
Business: Treadmill. 3.1 miles in 21:51 @ an average 7:02min/mile pace.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 7:53 (0:07:53)
Mile 2: 6:58 (0:14:51)
Mile 3: 6:30 (0:21:21)
Mile 3.1: 0:30 (0:21:51)
Gut-check
Breakfast: 3 Yoplait yogurts, banana, water.
Lunch: Chicken sandwich w/ cheese, Odwalla chocolate soy protein shake (170cal), water.
Dinner: Pasta w/ tomato sauce, 2% milk, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
No Time for Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think you have lost it :-)
running on the treadmill instead of running outdoors today is just wrong....
- alan
Post a Comment