5K on the treadmill. specifics later.
Workout came later in the day and I was running out of time so I squeezed in a quick 5K run on the treadmill. I know Alan's gonna give me some grief for not running outside so I'd better explain that I tend to run longer distances outdoors and didn't have the time for it today. Also, it's easier for me to wimp out and jump off the treadmill than maintain my pace during the last exhausting miles back to the gym. ;-)
I ran an 8, 7, 6.5 minute mile pace again. I cooled down for 5 minutes then spent another 15 stretching. It was the same as Tuesday. My calves are still sore but I focused my stretches on that area.
Business: Treadmill. 3.1 miles in 22:08 @ an average 7:05min/mile pace.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 7:58.60 (0:07:58.60), 129bpm
Mile 2: 6:56.42 (0:14:55.02), 173bpm
Mile 3: 6:31.64 (0:21:26.66), 183bpm
Mile 3.1: 0:42.26 (0:22:08.92), 185bpm
2min Recovery: 170bpm -> 128bpm
AvgHR: 161
PeakHR: 199
MinHR: 67
TotCal: 399
Gut-check
Breakfast: 3 Yoplait yogurts, water.
Lunch: Kinder's Ball tip sandwich, baked Lays potato chips, water.
Dinner: Chicken soup, hot wings, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Thursday Threesome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Chris - you do realize that the Kaiser half is outside right? :-)
- Alan
Post a Comment