Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday

What's worse? The end of my vacation or the fact it's Monday.

I wasn't sure if I was playing in the volleyball league today. I just returned from vacation and no email from the coordinator detailing schedule or team assignment. Went to the gym at 12 noon. Found the first two teams were playing and my request slipped through the cracks. Quickly added to a team in need of people and playing at 12:15.

3 quick miles on the stationary bike. 2 quick games in the terrible heat. We lost. 18-21 & 17-21. Close for a team of 3+1sub vs. a team of 5 players.

Registered for Devil Mountain & B2B. I keep running B2B only because it was my very first foot race but of course it's become a real challenge to run a good 12K with all the "distractions" on the road.

Business: Volleyball. Bike. 3 miles in 15:00 @ an average 5 min/mile pace.

Gut-check
I may phase this out entirely.
I eat but usually not enough.
In a month, I'll probably weigh 155lbs.

Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

=RUMBLE
160lbs.

No comments: