I was 15 minutes late to the volleyball match and when I arrived I didn't recognize my team! Did we forfeit and start a pick-up game? No, apparently Jami finally cut the three no-shows from the roster and gave us two new players. THANK FREAKIN' GOD. Our season up to that point sucked. I was doing the best I could but we'd rely on subs every time we got out there. Now we've got a kickass team because the two additions are seasoned, heavy hitters who know how to play. So, I may actually improve my game playing with them.
We won after going to a third match.(win, loss(21-23), win) I ran a 5K on the treadmill. Stretched.
Business: Volleyball. Treadmill 3.1 miles @ avg. 6:48 min/mile pace.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 6:54.55 (0:06:54.55), 170bpm
Mile 2: 6:56.24 (0:13:50.24), 180bpm
Mile 3: 6:37.97 (0:20:28.76), 186bpm
Mile 3.1: 0:44.64 (0:21:13.40), 188bpm
2min Recovery: 180bpm -> 122bpm
AvgHR: 179
PeakHR: 189
MinHR: 105
TotCal: 431
Gut-check
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
160 lbs.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
"V" in 3 & 5K Wednesday
Labels:
treadmill,
volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment