I'm in Santa Rosa and I went out for a run with my father-in-law.Ken and I ran to up into the park entrance and looped Spring Lake. He likes the trails so we were deviating alot from the nicely paved road provided by the park. On the way out I spotted these very large turkey vultures sitting on a few rocks at a camp site.
Shins were a little sore but I applied lots of ice and now it's fine.
Business: 5.68 miles around the lake in 50 minutes.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: ?:00 (0:0?:00)
Mile 2: ?:00 (0:0?:00)
Mile 3: ?:00 (0:0?:00)
Mile 4: ?:00 (0:0?:00)
Mile 5: ?:00 (0:0?:00)
Mile 5.68: ?:00 (0:0?:00)
Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 bowls of rice krispies cereal, banana, 2% milk, lots of water.
Lunch: BBQ chicken, salad, Martinelli's apple cider, cookies.
Dinner: water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
162 lbs. (hmm...)
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Spring Lake Double
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment