Thursday, June 4, 2009

Three's Company Thursday

Obviously, it's a challenge to keep these blog title's unique/relevant but who didn't love that show?

I went into the gym at 11:30 and headed straight back out for 3 games of volleyball.

After volleyball I ran 3 miles (2 quick + 1 slow) on the treadmill. I started at race pace but wasn't able to do the fast 5K because of time and stomach issues.

I threw in a quick chest workout then hit the showers.

Business: Volleyball. Treadmill. Weights.
Splits are as follows:
Mile  1: 6:44.22 (0:06:44.22), 168bpm
Mile  2: 6:35.68 (0:13:19.90), 182bpm
Mile  3: 8:40.39 (0:22:00.29), 151bpm

2min Recovery: 144bpm -> 110bpm
AvgHR:  175
PeakHR: 185
MinHR:   100
TotCal: 261

Gut-check
Breakfast: oatmeal w/ raisin, banana, 2 Odwalla chocolate protein drinks.
Lunch: 5 slices of cheese pizza, BBQ chips, Dr. Pepper, water.
Dinner: water.

Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

=RUMBLE

No comments: