I didn't think I'd do much today but things just feel into place. When I went into the gym around noon I had 30 minutes before the volleyball match would begin. I decided I'd break in my new Saucony Progrids on the treadmill to test the theory that my old shoes were the cause of my shin pain. I first told myself a mile should do the trick but then I decided they felt so good I'd do a 5K. I didn't have much time so I moved at a relatively quick pace. After the treadmill and a fair amount of sweating, I went out for a triple play of volleyball. Short on time so the last match only went to 15 but we had some awesome rallies.
Business: Treadmill. Volleyball.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 6:58.93 (0:06:58.93), 187bpm
Mile 2: 6:41.13 (0:13:40.06), 175bpm
Mile 3: 6:39.80 (0:20:19.86), 181bpm
Mile 3.1: 0:31.22 (0:20:41.08), 184bpm
2min Recovery: 184bpm -> 137bpm
AvgHR: 124
PeakHR: 194
MinHR: 30
TotCal: 291
Gut-check
Breakfast: nada.
Lunch: chicken sandwich w/ cheese, water. apple pie and ice cream.
Dinner: water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Wednesday Triple Play
Labels:
treadmill,
volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment