In between volleyball matches, I still run in the gym on the treadmill. Mostly short miles (< 5 miles) at sub-7min/mile pace. A few longer weekend runs outdoors with my father-in-law.
I ran the Race for a Cure and it what was suppose to be an easy 5K race but then I got sick just a week before. I quickly headed to the doctor and loaded up the antibiotics a few days prior but still had chest congestion that bumped up my heart rate and made it a struggle to average 7min/miles.
Results
Sun Sep 26 3.11 21:31, avg 6:56min/mile
HR avg 179, pk 195, min 116, cal 448
156 6:32, 186 7:31, 190 6:57, 195 :31
recover 189 -> 145
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure San Francisco
Labels:
race,
Race for a Cure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment