I've been battling some shin splints but may have resolved the problem after replacing my old Sauconys and spending more time stretching my calves. I'm icing after every run and aiming for Kaiser Half Feb 6th, although I'll need to get in a few 8-10 mile runs to prove to myself I can hold a decent pace for that distance.
Here's a summary of my work:
Wed Jan 19 3.11 21:36, avg 6:57min/mile
7:02, 6:59, 6:52, :43
Thu Jan 20 3.11 21:12, avg 6:48min/mile
6:59, 6:48, 6:46, :39
Fri Jan 21
Treadmill 1.00 7:02
Row Machine 2.00 15:00 (3218 meters)
Mon Jan 24 3.11 21:00, avg 6:46min/mile
6:58, 6:48, 6:36, :38
Tue Jan 25 5.00 34:33, avg 6:54min/mile
7:00, 6:59, 6:54, 6:53, 6:47
Wed Jan 26 3.11 20:52, avg 6:43min/mile
6:54, 6:45, 6:34, :40
Thu Jan 27 3.11 21:13, avg 6:47min/mile
6:57, 6:53, 6:42, :41
Fri Jan 28 3.11 20:58, avg 6:44min/mile
6:57, 6:48, 6:33, :40
Stair Machine 1.50 18:00 (74 floors)
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
~RUMBLE
Friday, January 28, 2011
Old Soft Shoes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment