More treadmill speed base. 5 for 5. Each day I did a 5K.
Here's a summary of my work since I went on vacation and decided to eat ALOT while letting my IT band heal. I sweat a great deal my first two runs and felt sluggish but now, at the end of the week, I feel great and dropped back to 160lbs.
No replacement for my heart-rate monitor as of yet. Holding out hope I can fix one of the two I own.
Mon Jan 3 3.11 21:06, avg 6:47min/mile
7:00, 6:46, 6:39, :41
Tue Jan 4 3.11 21:03, avg 6:46min/mile
6:55, 6:46, 6:42, :41
Wed Jan 5 3.11 20:59, avg 6:45min/mile
6:58, 6:46, 6:36, :40
Thu Jan 6 3.11 20:58, avg 6:45min/mile
6:54, 6:48, 6:34, :42
Fri Jan 7 3.11 20:56, avg 6:44min/mile
6:54, 6:47, 6:35, :39
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
~RUMBLE
Friday, January 7, 2011
Treadmill Base
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment