I didn't do any exercise on Friday. I did stretch but nothing more than a lunch Wii session with my work colleagues.
Saturday morning I went out for a run with my father-in-law Ken. 7:30am and the usual IronHorse-to-OldRanch route. I was feeling GREAT! I headed up over Old Ranch Road with ease. My calves bothered me but I pushed through and added ice when I got home.
Business:
Friday - Nada.
Saturday - 13 miles in 00:37:00.00 @ a 7:26min/mile pace.
Gut-check
Friday
Breakfast: Bowl of oat cereal, 1% milk, banana, water.
Lunch: Protein bar, chips, 3 sodas, water.
Dinner: Pasta & cabbage, 1% milk, water.
Saturday
Breakfast: 6 pancakes, 2 cups of 1% milk, water.
Lunch: In-N-Out Double-Double protein style, french fries, water.
Dinner: On The Border steak fajitas (not a good idea before a long run), beans, rice, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Saturday Ranch Road
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment