Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Whip It, Whip It Good!

For some reason that song got into my head today.

Today I played volleyball.

We had half a team and we lost. I almost sent one of my fellow players to the hospital when I jumped for the ball and my elbow landed on her collarbone. I felt terrible as she was in a lot of pain. She was tough though and we kept playing after she took a few minutes.

After volleyball I finally downloaded the charts from my Sensewear Monitor that I wore from April 22 until April 28. I also got the summary data exported onto a spreadsheet. I updated my blog entries for those days to include the chart which shows my workouts Tuesday through Sunday but I gave the Sensewear device back before my bike ride on Monday.

I attended martial arts class and we had two new people joining us. We spent a little extra time on the standard punches and then they left and we did some intense drills. I definitely got a workout.

Business: Volleyball & MMA.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 3 6oz. Yoplait yogurts.
Lunch: Salami/provolone on wheat sandwich, water, cherries, orange.
Dinner: water.

Play. Lose. Whip It. Repeat.

=RUMBLE

No comments: