Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday's Infinite Workout

I was suprised to find what was 10 o'clock and ample time for a run before volleyball at noon soon became 12 noon!

Up from my desk, I ran down to the gym and got dressed for 60 degree volleyball. I was heading out the door when Lori came out of her office so we chatted for 10 minutes which made me late but it'd been a long time so the fun would wait.

We lost some and won some. 4 games with some great plays on both sides but still not enough exercise. We headed back into the gym and with a quick foot shower, I laced up my running shoes and ran 3 miles. I finished with a chest and triceps workout.

I found these 2 interesting links that are hardly related to running but useful nonetheless.

Places to Avoid > Flu Tracking by Google

Who's Firing?? > California WARN Notice - 60 Day Notification of Company Layoffs Req'd By Law

Business: Volleyball. Treadmill. 3+ in 21:30 @ an average 7:10 min/mile pace. Chest & triceps workout.
Splits are as follows:
Mile  1: 8:00 (0:08:00)
Mile  2: 7:00 (0:15:00)
Mile  3: 6:30 (0:21:30)

Gut-check
Breakfast: Oat cereal, 2% milk, 3 tangerines, water.
Lunch: Banana, salami/provolone sandwich, water, water, water...
Dinner: Pasta w/ spinach, 2% milk, water.

Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

=RUMBLE

No comments: