I woke up around 8 o'clock and went downstairs to find Ken awake. With a little suggestion we were gearing up for a short run. It was another cold morning made more cold by the fact that I only brought 1 pair of running clothes which remained outside all night and were a chilly 40 degrees and I wore socks for mittens.
Business: 3 mile loop of Spring Lake in 26 minutes.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 9:00 (0:09:00)
Mile 2: 8:00 (0:17:00)
Mile 3: 9:00 (0:26:00)
End-of-Week Summary:
Cycle Summary:
Gut-check
Breakfast: Bowl of oat cereal, banana, 2% milk, lots of water.
Lunch: Pasta w/ lentils, milk, water.
Dinner: I forget so it probably wasn't that good.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
162 lbs.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Frosted Feet
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chris - I see you are now picking up the training for Kaiser. Me too. what's your goal? I'm not sure I'm going to get in shape for a PR attempt, but I am hoping to avoid embarrassing myself :-)
cheers - Alan
Post a Comment