I am always in a race with the clock. So many things I'd like to do any given day but never enough time.
This morning I was apprehensive that with my heavy workload, the day would end without a trip to the gym. I decided to bring my gym bag into the office anyway. I IM'd Chris to tell him not to expect me for the usual 11:30am run and the day went on... Luckily, at 4:50pm I was able to salvage a little time for a quick run/workout.
Business: 2 miles on the treadmill. 1st mile at 6:58min/mile pace & 168bpm. 2nd mile at 6:41min/mile & 176bpm. Chest & triceps. And all done within 30 minutes.
Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast w/ peanut butter, 1 pint of chocolate milk, a bagel w/ cream cheese.
Lunch: Chicken sandwich, FritoLay corn chips, water.
Dinner: Chicken soup, water, cereal, milk.
Keep running.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
It's About (Zero) Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment