I went to lunch with some friends from work today and then attempted to workout.
When I got on the treadmill I felt sluggish and I whined to myself how much I'd like to stop. It didn't help that I had a a heavy curry lunch that was causing me to burp and get side stitches. Somehow I ignored the whining inner voice and pressed on for 5 boring miles with only my music to distract me. Luckily for me, my watch batteries decided to completely die 5 minutes AFTER I recorded my running stats.
Business: 5 miles on the treadmill & shoulder workout.
Mile 1 at 7:08min/mile pace & 171bpm.
Mile 2 at 6:42min/mile pace & 169bpm.
Mile 3 at 7:02min/mile pace & 170bpm.
Mile 4 at 7:31min/mile pace & 168bpm.
Mile 5 at 7:28min/mile pace & 169bpm.
Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 6oz. Yoplait yogurts, granola bar.
Lunch: Chicken curry, rice, potatoes, water.
Dinner: Steak, red sauce, bread, milk.
MMA anyone?
=RUMBLE
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Wednesday's Whiner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment