Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Maps & Playing in Traffic

I know my workout calendar says Passive Recovery but it was so nice day outside I secretly considered running, I mean my legs didn't feel too sore. I ran into David and Holger in the locker room and they were heading out so I decided to join.

I'll call the route they showed me the "Frogger Footpath" as the nicely paved paths in the park would just end intersecting on a major street where you have to jaywalk.. or, jayrun in order to connect with the path on the other side of the road.

Business: 4.5 miles at 8:00 pace (00:34:30). Finished with a back and bicep workout.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast, 1 pint of chocolate milk, granola bar.
Lunch: Baja Fresh burrito in a bowl, water. A few chocolates left in the kitchen area.
Dinner: Pasta w/ lentils, pint of milk, soda for dessert (late night).

I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my running maps with those reading my blog. The hyperlinked map for each route will display directly in the iframe.


R.U.N.

=RUMBLE

No comments: