Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lone Wolf

There's an old story behind why one of my friends was called the Lone Wolf but that's for another blog.

I ended up running outside on my own with only some ground squirrels for company and soon realized I hate running outside on my own. With no one to talk to or keep pace with, I've always got a monkey on my back telling me to just take it easy and stop for a breath. So, I decided to kick the monkey's ass. I was huffing and puffing when I got back and glad to be done.

Business: 5.25 miles in 38 minutes. I ran out and back up Dougherty at a 7:15min/mile pace and averaged 171bpm. Finished with a good stretch, forearms & calves workout.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 granola bars, water & an Odwalla C Monster.
Lunch: BIG salad, chicken sandwich on wheat w/ swiss cheese, 33 oz. water.
Dinner: Spaghetti, milk, 6 oz. yogurt.

=RUMBLE

No comments: