This afternoon, I went to see my sports doctor. Before I joined Chris for the usual 5 mile run, I picked up my Sensewear Monitor device that measures my physical activity.
We headed out at a much quicker pace and now I'm icing with soda cans on my calves.
Business: 5.25 miles in 37:56.90 @ an average 7:14min/mile pace.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 8:10 (0:08:10)
Mile 2: 7:37 (0:15:47)
Mile 3: 7:07 (0:22:54)
Mile 4: 6:45 (0:29:39)
Mile 5: 6:40 (0:36:19)
Mile 5.25: 6:33 (0:37:56)
Sensewear Daily Summary (click on image for hi-res):
Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 6 oz. Yoplait yogurts, 2 blueberry muffins, water.
Lunch: Chicken sandwich w/ cheese, large salad, granola bar, water.
Dinner: Carnitas & refried beans, water, cup of ice cream.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Tuesday Trials
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment