I didn't do much on Monday. I was going to do MMA but the class was cancelled so I stretched my legs, did some stomach crunches, and then worked out my back & biceps.
Today, I spent a fair amount of time stretching and then joined Chris for a 5 mile run. My calves hurt the whole time so I cut it short to a 4 mile run. I met with my sports doctor who was able to painfully help me stretch things out. Feeling better but I'll be focused on MMA and stretching tomorrow.
Business: Monday back & biceps. Tuesday I modified this run for 4 miles in 0:32:13 @ an average 8:03min/mile pace, & finished with chest & triceps.
Gut-check
Monday
Breakfast: A bowl of oat cereal w/ 1% milk.
Lunch: Protein bar, Jamba Juice, a banana, and water.
Dinner: Bowtie pasta w/ ham, water.
Tuesday
Breakfast: 3 6oz. Yoplait yogurts, granola bar.
Lunch: Raviolis w/ red sauce, banana, granola bar, protein bar, water.
Dinner: Pasta w/ beans, cup of raisan-nut bran cereal, yogurt, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Two Day Summary
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment