Wednesday I woke up with sore legs and arms. The day went on without much improvement so I decided hump day would be "rump" day as I sat in my office on my rump all day.
Thursday I headed to the gym in the early afternoon to make up for lost time.
I got on the treadmill and ran 5 miles in 39 minutes, I tried to take it easy.
I then jumped off the treadmill and played 5 matches of volleyball (and won 4). I tried to stretch my legs in between serves but didn't do a very good job.
My right quad muscle is still sore, my feet ache, and my calves are complaining all over the place. If it continues, I'll probably cut the mileage short this week and not go for 20.
The remainder of my day was spent in the office.
Business: Treadmill. 3 miles in 27:00 @ an average 9:00min/mile pace.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 8:00 (0:08:00)
Mile 2: 7:00 (0:15:00)
Mile 3: 8:00 (0:23:00)
Mile 4: 9:00 (0:32:00)
Mile 5: 7:00 (0:39:00)
Gut-check
Breakfast: Cheerios, 2% milk, 6oz. yoplait yogurt, water.
Lunch: Soprassata sandwich w/ provolone on sourdough bread, Odwalla chocloate soy protein shake (170cal), salad w/ garbanzo beans, water.
Dinner: Sandwich steaks, milk, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
162 lbs.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
More Sore Than Before
Labels:
treadmill,
volleyball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment