I woke up with a sore back. I guess I use my biceps lifting the kids so they were in fairly good condition for a work out but my back didn't get as much use over the last 2 months.
I delayed my workout until noon and on the way in saw a few guys on the volleyball court warming up for a game. I tried to stay focused on my running.
I got on the treadmill and walked fast for 1 mile, I again went for an easy 8 minute pace for mile 2, but shot up to a 7 minute pace for mile 3. I finished with a half mile walking before jumping off the treadmill and running out to play 3 matches of volleyball (and won 3) and wrapped it up with a pretty weak chest & tricep workout with leg stretches between sets.
I feel my right quad muscle is a little sore and the left knee threatens to ache if I dont keep it stretched properly. Tomorrow should be a very sore day as it usually takes that long for all the pain to reveal itself.
The remainder of my day was spent in the office.
After dinner I was REALLY tempted to have some ice cream but brushed my teeth and went to bed instead.
Business: Treadmill. 3 miles in 27:00 @ an average 9:00min/mile pace.
Splits are as follows:
Mile 1: 12:00 (0:12:00)
Mile 2: 8:00 (0:20:00)
Mile 3: 7:00 (0:27:00)
Gut-check
Breakfast: Odwalla chocolate soy protein shake (170cal), 2 pieces of toast w/ PB, water.
Lunch: Chicken sandwich, sourdough bread, tomato, caesar salad, garbanzo beans, water.
Dinner: Pasta w/ cauliflower, milk, water.
Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
161 lbs.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Sorta Soreness
Labels:
treadmill,
volleyball,
weightlifting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment