Friday, January 9, 2009

Early 8's

I'm visiting my parents so I decided to had out for an early morning 8 miler. Well, maybe not so easy sa I'd find out. The In-N-Out burger really did me no favors along the run making my stomach feel like a brick and the ever-present GI distress. The winds down there were also a factor as the air was so dry it made my nostrils burn.

I had my Garmin and Timex but neither did a good job tracking my run.

Business: Outdoor run. 8 miles @ avg. 7:17 min/mile pace.
Splits are as follows:
Mile  1: 7:25.23 (0:07:25.23), 140bpm
Mile  2: 7:18.17 (0:14:43.40), 176bpm
Mile  3: 7:23.55 (0:24:05.95), 170bpm
Mile  4: 7:25.23 (0:00:00.00), 182bpm
Mile  5: 6:59.13 (0:00:00.00), 172bpm
Mile  6: 7:02.55 (0:00:00.00), 182bpm
Mile  7: 7:12.23 (0:00:00.00), 150bpm
Mile  8: 6:58.87 (0:58:19.40), 180bpm

2min Recovery: 184bpm -> 131bpm
AvgHR:  170
PeakHR: 187
MinHR:   101
TotCal: 1092

Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 apples, water, Starbucks mocha frappachino
Lunch: Subway italian sub, water.
Dinner: Burger King chicken nuggets w/ ranch, water.

Run. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.

=RUMBLE

No comments: