Looking back at the last 2 weeks, Mondays were good running days and all other days were good for nuthin' days.
Instead of dwelling on the lack of running I did I want to convey my disappointment in the Garmin 405 watch. After hoping to get one of these watches for many months, I finally came to realize it still has the terrible short battery life of all previous Garmins! So, what I thought would be a perfect convergence of GPS + HRM + casual wrist watch turns into a useless powerless wristband after 8 hours of operation. With the Timex, I may lose the GPS but at least I still have a functioning HRM + watch that holds power for over a year!
I guess it's also that time again to put in place my 2009 goals...
2009 Goals
5K: 19:40
10K: 41:00
12K: 50:20
Half: 1:35:00
Full: 3:20:00
=RUMBLE
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Sunday Holiday Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment