I had to head out earlier than 2nd Wind team so I ran with Ken again today.
Business: 5 miles in 40 minutes with Ken. Took the same run over Old Ranch Road in the reverse direction from yesterday. Felt strong heading down Iron Horse so I did some fartleks and I finished with a fast lap around the park at the end.
End-of-week Summary: (Marathon Recovery)
Gut-check
Breakfast: A few pancakes, cheerios & lowfat milk.
Lunch: Pesto pasta, water.
Dinner: Chicken sandwich, fries, 2 6oz. Yoplait yogurts.
I spent most of the day at the Honda dealership test-driving, then purchasing a new Pilot EX. This will now be the primary vehicle for Rosemary and the kids. The "get2work" van is overheating and needs some attention. It will either be an inexpensive, home garage fix or the van will be donated to a tow company.
We went to Christmas in the Park in San Jose and I think Rosemary and I both got a little ill from whatever we ate at Johnny Rockets.
=RUMBLE
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Early Morning 5 Mile
Labels:
outdoor nature run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment