Monday, February 4, 2008

2 Mile Monday

In an effort to recover from the race yesterday I didn't run until 5pm today. >:)

Okay, so I've got a new toy on my shopping list. I've been waiting for a Garmin to come out with all the features of the Forerunner 305 but look like a regular sports watch. Well, it finally happened and I'm looking for the best deal possible on the Forerunner 405. Amazon has a nice video review of the watch which I've linked here.

I found this hilarious un-aired TV commercial when looking at a Super Bowl commercial a friend sent me.


Business: 2 miles on the treadmill @ a 6:58min/mile pace. Stretch.

Gut-check
Breakfast: 2 pieces of toast w/ peanut butter, chocolate milk, trail mix.
Lunch: Water, 12 oz. mineral water, soprasata w/ provolone.
Dinner: Pasta w/ peas, water, 2 6oz. Yoplait yogurts.

Now go run.

=RUMBLE

No comments: