I spent the morning distracting a friend at work while colleagues "decorated" his office for his birthday. We went over to the cafeteria and I ended up with a strange breakfast as I kept adding stuff to my plate to buy more time.
The birthday breakfast turned into a birthday lunch and by the time I got to the gym, I only had 30 minutes. I grabbed a back issue of Runner's World magazine and hopped on the stationary bike. I was spinning those pedals like crazy but didn't really break a sweat until mile 6. I'm not sure if a 3:30 mile is good in cycling so I did a quick check against Lance Armstrong's pace for Stage 19 of the Tour de France (55km in 1:06:49) which averages 1 mile in less than 2 minutes. He would've finished my 8 miles in about half the time.
Business: Stationary bike for 8 miles in 27:00 @ an average 3:23min/mile pace.
Sensewear Daily Summary: (click on image for hi-res):
Gut-check
Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 pieces of toast w/ peanut butter/honey, Odwalla protein shake.
Lunch: Factory burrito, Sprite, birthday cake.
Dinner: Pasta w/ beans, 1% milk, water.
Ride. Sleep. Repeat.
=RUMBLE
Monday, April 28, 2008
Let it Ride
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment